I’m in the middle of renovating my bed room. I decided to go on pinterest to get some inspiration. The theme right now is white. Below are some photos that I found really inspiring.
Sundays are always known to be the laziest day in the week! I however have done absolutely nothing today.
Although I did clean, and did laundry which is something most people do on Sunday.. I caught up on some of my shows that I missed this past week as well, over all today was by far a good day I enjoyed it ..
I have to enjoy these days I have in the coming week, as I am going back to school in a week!!!
Well folks!, as you can tell from the title.. I’m going back to school! I have decided to go back to school to take a general office administration course this September! I won’t be pursuing this journey/adventure alone tho, I will be going with my best friend!! This girl is my rock and my #1 supporter ! She is the one who encouraged me to come along for the adventure and to better myself and my life! We have been throw alot and I’m glad to take this new path with her!
Here is a few cool photos of the supplies I’ve bought so far!!
I wanted to share with you all one of my favorite Red Velvet recipes. I came across this recipe on bettycroker.com It’s delicious and simple to make. Let me know what you guys think 🙂
Preparation time: 20 min Total time: 3 hours Servings: 16
- 24 -thin chocolate wafer cookies (from 9-oz package), crushed (1 1/4 cups)
- 3-tablespoons butter, melted
- 2-packages (8 oz each) plus 4 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1-cup granulated sugar
- 1/4-cup unsweetened baking cocoa
- 2-teaspoons vanilla
- 2-tablespoons red food color
- 1/2-cup whipping cream
- 1-tablespoon granulated or powdered sugar
- Chocolate curls, if desired
- 1 Heat oven to 350°F. Place foil baking cup in each of 16 regular-size muffin cups. In small bowl, mix cookie crumbs and melted butter. Divide crumb mixture among cups. With back of spoon, firmly press cookie crumbs in bottom of each foil cup.
- 2 In large bowl, beat cream cheese with electric mixer on medium speed until smooth. Gradually beat in 1 cup granulated sugar and the cocoa until fluffy. Beat in vanilla and food color. Beat in eggs, one at a time, until well blended. Divide batter evenly among baking cups (cups will be almost full).
- 3 Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until centers are firm. Cool 15 minutes (cheesecake centers will sink while cooling). Refrigerate in baking cups at least 1 hour; cover and refrigerate at least 1 hour longer before serving.
- 4 In chilled small bowl, beat whipping cream and sugar with electric mixer on high speed until stiff. Spoon whipped cream on chilled cheesecakes. Just before serving, garnish with chocolate curls. Cover and refrigerate any remaining cheesecakes.
Feel free to share some of your favorite red velvet recipes!
Disclaimer: This recipe was found on bettycrocker.com. I am not claiming any photo rights.
I went out for dinner the other night with my best friend to a restaurant that just opened near us called Moxies !!
It has a real nice feel to it and is perfect for a first date, girls night out, or an anniversary shared with a loved one! I highly recommend this restaurant, I give it a 10/10! The decor and atmosphere is very classy and glamorous!
Here are a few pictures of the dishes I tried! The best dish of all was there white chocolate brownie! So yummy and delicious! Definitely big enough to share or if you wanna be cheeky it’s okay to have it all to yourself!
So I have a new tv show obsession called Mistresses. It basically follows the lives of four women who are best friends. I find this show very fascinating, I’m not going to lie, the name of the show is what drew me in. Now I can’t stop watching it. If you also watch this show, let me know, I desperately need someone to discuss with!
Here is a little synopsis from their website:
“Welcome to a provocative and thrilling drama about the scandalous lives of a sexy and sassy group of four girlfriends, each on her own path to self-discovery, as they brave the turbulent journey together. Meet Savi (Alyssa Milano), a successful career woman working toward the next phase in her life — both professional and personal — simultaneously bucking for partner at her law firm while she and her husband, Harry (Brett Tucker), try to start a family of their own. Savi’s free-spirited and capricious baby sister, Josselyn (Jes Macallan), couldn’t be more different – living single, serial dating and partying, and regularly leaning on her big sister along the way. Their common best friend, April (Rochelle Aytes), a recent widow and mother of two, is rebuilding her life after tragedy and learning to move forward, with the support and guidance of her closest girlfriends. And friend Karen (Yunjin Kim), a successful therapist with her own practice, reconnects with the girls after her involvement in a complicated relationship with a patient goes far too deep. “Mistresses” is a salacious new drama about a group of friends caught in storms of excitement and self-discovery, secrecy and betrayal, and bound by the complex relationships they’ve created.”
I also included a trailer below. If you are looking for a new show to watch, it’s worth checking out!